1.22.2010

New Year; New Direction??

As I start this new year (2010) I look back at the blessings of 2009. My family and I were trult blessed last year! There were times of financial challenges (read that as too many bills and too little money) and times of great opportunities to serve God. Through them all He never let us down!


After such an amazing year, I am now faced with the delima of what to expect from 2010. I know our family is becoming very busy with the existing commitments we have. Don't get me wrong, we are not trying to do "everything the Jones' are". But, with home schooling 3 kids and keeping a 2 year old occupied, plus one lovely daughter cheerleading and her twin brother and our oldest daughter playing basketball time is a precious thing. To recap: school, cheer leading practice and games, basketball practice and games, church, family time, household duties and an innumerable list of other stuff...whew! Not much time to sleep or relax or anything else.

On the other hand, we have a huge desire to serve God, love on people who need the love only God can give, to live in the Presence of the Holy Spirit and see the Fruit of the Spirit abound in our life.

So as we start this year with Fasting and Praying, I am seeking direction for me, my family, our area of service, and a whole host of other things. Certainly, the lost and healing are on my prayer list as well.

God, we need You in 2010! Be near us Lord!

No comments: