3.20.2008

Hanging Out At Kennedy Coffee!

Took a lunch break to hang out at what has become my favorite coffee shop (Kennedy Coffee, Bentonville AR) and just bask in God's presence. As I sit here, I am pounded by the sounds and sights of people getting to know each other better, interviewing for a job, looking for and reading the local newspaper, etc. The business of it all seems to attract me away from the main reason I'm here: watching God's creation / creatures at work. But as I write this, I am reminded that God is here with me. He is watching my actions and He knows my thoughts. He is right here with all these people too! He is likely at work in their lives. He could be working on their behalf to get that new job, make a new friend, grow a relationship. As life happens around me, sitting in a local coffee shop, I am again awed by His ability to orchestrate all this and then I remember that "all things work for the good of those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose." What a God!!!

No comments: