3.23.2013

Blessings...

I'll certainly write more about this later, but I have been blessed lately in so many ways.  One of them includes leaving my previous job and starting my own business! God has challenged my family and I but He has also rewarded us in amazing ways!

A recent example is, in short form, my business includes training and project work for clients.  The list of training and project formats includes Six Sigma Green and Black Belt levels.  To add more credibility to my practice, I was advised (required) to seek certification from the American Society for Quality.  So I studied and passed the certification exam, much to my surprise! So now, one perk is that I get to use the following logo in my printed or electronic materials.


As I said, I'll write more on this as time permits!

Be blessed!

No comments: